Monday, August 2, 2010

Swinging around the pole...

Swinging around the Pole….


One of my favorite pastimes is to visit strip clubs….of the female variety. I love watching women scantily clad (or completely naked) swinging upside down on a pole. I especially love receiving lap dances and having a firm breast pressed against my lips. The atmosphere is heavy with cigarette smoke and the air reeking of sex and alcohol….a heady combination, one that fills me like an aphrodisiac, intoxicating my senses. The outside world is a distant memory, if it is a memory at all, as I am mesmerized by the gyrating hips on the glossy stage in front of me. I love it so much, I have worked on and off as a stripper in many a strip club around the world. I love the feeling of watching someone’s eyes glaze over as they watch my tight body sway to the heavy techno beats or when I loudly smack my ass in response to the crowd’s cheers. I love knowing they, my dear paying customers, can look, cop a feel….but never truly penetrate the invisible security blanket of “no sex in the champagne room”.

This Saturday night I am with a group of my girlfriends and we are at one of my favorite strip clubs (and one where I work. However, this was my night off) A young lady with FANTASTIC breast implants works here…her name is Leslie. I am in full blown lust with this young lady. She is about 5.6 (just a few inches shorter than me) and SOLID. When I say solid, I mean she has meat on her bones. She is not skinny, nor is she “heavy”. She works hard to keep her body in the perfect state it is. Her legs are shapely, her stomach is flat and her long black hair falls down her back, grazing the top of her perfectly taut ass cheeks. Her skin is always silky smooth, faintly perfumed and I love when she touches any part of my skin. (Nothing too heavy and it is the perfect mix of sweet and sultry). My group and I sit at our favorite table off to the left of the stage in a dark corner where we can observe all the dances on the main stage. Drinks are flowing, laughter echoes in our little corner and occasionally we will hear a song get up and dance. This is our time to relax and enjoy ourselves, our lives and our never ending youth. Husbands, boyfriends, work problems and whatever are left outside as we act stupid and enjoy!

Leslie is of course, is sitting on my lap as always (she knows I always spend money on her and no one else, even though she had told me she liked me enough to not charge me) talking about her upcoming economics exams. We are sharing funny stories about our professors when my best friend leans over her dancer and taps me on the shoulder. “Khym”, she hisses, “isn’t that your husband coming in the door?” My head quickly swivels to the entrance area and sure enough…there is my damned husband followed by the husbands of my best friend and another friend. We groan, hiss and spit on the ground as we watch the men approach our table. Damn, how did they spot us? How did they know we would be at this club tonight? We have a total of about 7 clubs we visit….rotating them so we are never at the same place twice in a month. (It makes it harder to track us down). Well, fine. The husbands are here, which means we can empty their wallets and make them pay for ruining our free time.



I am sitting in stony silence, watching the ladies on stage crawling on the stage towards seated customers. The flashing lights, the loud thumping of the bass from the stereos would normally put me in a “sexy” state of mind. Not this time, as all I can think of is the fact my dear (said with a sneer) husband is sitting next to me, chugging another beer, joking and laughing with his buddies. Who the fuck invited him to MY table anyways? A curtain of silky hair falls over my face and soft arms wrap lovingly around my neck. “Relax”, a soft feminine voice whispers against my ear, “it will all be okay.” I then feel soft lips pressed against my cheek and the anger churning inside of me instantly disappears. Ah, Leslie has come to my rescue and thankfully, is not mad at the way I threw her off me when my husband finally approached me. As if I had anything to be guilty for!

I turn my lips to meet hers and kiss her deeply, loving the way our mouths fit together so perfectly. Her tongue pushes into my mouth and her teeth lightly scrape against my bottom lip. I moan and tighten my hold on her waist, my free hand caressing one of those perfect globes seated on her chest. (her tit, in case any of you are truly THAT damned slow). I lightly nip her lips as I break the kiss, my vision blurred, a delicious ache throbbing in my belly. The beast of desire has stirred, soon to awaken. Leslie squeezes my left breast and dances off into the darkness of the club. That little minx! I trace my lips with shaking fingers, reliving the past few seconds. I hear the beginning chords of my favorite sex song blaring from the speakers and I inwardly groan. Oh my. I am definitely horny and ready for some action now. (The song, in case anyone is wondering is “White Rabbit” (SPC Eco Mix) from the Resident Evil Extinction soundtrack). Whenever this song comes on, or one like it, my movements become even more seductive, my nostrils flare and I just want to FUCK. I turn to my husband who is just….staring at me. “What was that?” he asks me in a bewildered tone. I smile and slowly blink at him, a plan forming in my head. Oh, I was about to be….NAUGHTY. He didn’t know I worked here, so his eyes almost fell out his head when I ripped my T-shirt over my head and straddled him in the chair. I grabbed his head and shoved it in between my tits and then back against the headrest of the chair. “That”, I breathed into his ear, “was the motherfucking prelude to what is going to happen to your stupid ass”. I rub my tits against his chest once; quickly jump off him, yanking him on his hand and pulling him to his feet. I drag him to the stage area and throw him (literally) into one of the chairs where he will have the best view of the stage. I look towards the bar and nod towards the manager, who just laughs and shakes his head at me. He has seen me do this to more than one customer and knows what the deal is. The DJ also knows and as I strip off my heels, jeans and bra, I hear another one of my songs (every smart girl has a playlist and makes sure the DJ has a copy of it) beginning to play. (Scenotaph DJA Infected Remix by Emanuel) My poor husband is just sitting there in his chair, beer hanging limply from his hands. He is still in shock the poor dear. He sits there speechless as I perform my routine on stage, his mouth slightly ajar.



As I walk off the stage amidst screams, cheers and whistles my husband grabs my hand and yanks me to him. “You sexy bitch” he growls at me, “I had no idea you had an inner stripper”. I grin at him as I back him into a dark corner where I then throw him against a wall. “Well baby” I purr as I rub against him, “there are a lot of fucking things you don’t know about me.” I smile again and bite the side of his neck as I take his arms and pin them above him.

There is a glitch in the fucking Matrix as I swear to everything that is unholy I have written this before!!!! Pause for a brief moment as I break character and freak out. This is fucking freaky. I know I have written this story before, but can not find it on my hard drive. Maybe I dreamed of writing this story. Okay, let me calm down and get back to the story. Sheesh. It could be the song I am listening to as I am sitting here typing this. I am not sure…but back to the story. I was about to fuck my husband stupid, wasn’t I?

My husband groans and his head rolls to the side as I nip his neck, his chest. “I want you”, I whisper to him over and over again, “I want you inside me”. (yes, I am still naked) He is rubbing against me and I can feel the outline of his penis through his khakis rubbing against me. He is semi hard, not quite rock hard yet. It is time to turn up the heat a little bit. I release my grip on his arms and slide one hand into the waist band of his pants. “hmm”, I purr, “what the fuck have we got here?” I grab a hold of his penis and stroke the head with two fingers. He is now breathing heavy…but I don’t have too much access. The pants and the boxer shorts are still in the way. I pull him away from the wall and push him into a nearby empty chair. “Take them off” I say to him in a tone of voice that could freeze hell over, “I want to have my wicked, nasty way with you.” He quickly shoves his pants and the offending boxer shorts to his feet and sits back. I take a moment and admire the scene. His cock is standing straight up, twitching slightly. He is breathing heavily, unsure of what is about to happen. I drop to my knees in front of him and slowly lick the shaft of his cock, savoring the texture and the taste of hard cock. (Yes, there is such a taste as hard cock and it differs a great deal from the taste of soft cock. Trust me on this!). He throws his head back and moans as if he is in a great deal of pain. I plant gentle kisses up and down the shaft, never once touching the head. I gently cup his heavy balls in my left palm and gently massage them as I slowly lick his shaft…up and down, slowly ever so slowly. I am now tired of teasing myself and quickly flick my tongue across his swollen head. I grin as I watch him jump off the chair and his eyes roll back in his head. I want him to suffer dammit!! How can I make him suffer without torturing myself though?

No matter as I wrap my warm and slightly sweaty hand around the shaft of his cock and shove the whole cock inside my mouth at once. He yelps and once again, damn near comes out of the chair. I close my eyes in bliss as I taste his pre cum….good god, the man tastes so good! Nothing like the taste of rock hard cock I tell you! I suckle every last drop of pre cum from him, alternating the pressure of my mouth on his cock. Gentle and slow, then I suck hard and fast flicking my tongue across the head, up and down the shaft, nibbling with my luscious lips at the little known spot directly underneath the head while my thumb traces the veins popping out on his shaft. I make sure there is plenty of natural lubrication so my ministrations are smooth and there is no chafing of dry skin. He leans forward and tweaks my nipples, pushing his hips into my face, his cock deeper into my mouth. Ah yes, the face fuck. I feel his hands on the sides of my head (not gripping too hard, as he knows how I feel about hands on my head in general. The only exception to my no hands on my head rule is a face fuck.) His hips pump furiously, his cock hitting the back of my throat (did I mention I never had my tonsils taken out?). I am almost in heaven…not quite. I don’t want him to cum just yet, so I quickly shove him off of me. (aww, I know. Kinda upset me too when his cock left my mouth. I felt so….empty.)

I have him sitting in the chair again and I straddle him, rubbing my cum soaked thong against his rock hard cock. I stare deep into his eyes as I am grinding against him, his grinding hips matching mine in rhythm. “Tell me, “I snarl to him “tell me how bad you want your cock inside me. How much you want my pussy squeezing your cock, tell me you want to be wrapped in my warm, cum soaked pussy.” He doesn’t say anything, but pushes aside my thong and shoves two fingers inside my pussy, hooking them towards my inside wall. He flicks my engorged clit as he withdraws them again. “How is that for an answer” he asks softly while staring dead at me and sucking my cum from his fingers. I shake my head, wanting to play some more. “Not good enough, “I reply angrily, “show me how much you want to be inside of me right now! Tell me how bad you want to fuck me like the slut I am!” I smack his chest, quick stinging slaps, leaving red marks on his fair skin. He moves really fast and before I know it, I am in the chair and he is standing on top of me. (hmm. Nice…….I love a display of manhood). He pushes my thong aside and with his cock in one hand, he slaps it against my clit. OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK MY LIFE!!! The smack of a rock hard cock against my cum drenched clit already swollen with desire and lust….OH OH OH OH! Each smack brings a not so quiet gasp from me and I grasp my tits and tweak my nipples. I am writhing in the chair, trying to escape the stinging smacks and trying to get closer to them at the same time. I am almost out of my mind! I must have lost it! I am becoming more and more aroused, my pussy already opening for him. He pauses from the cock spanking (sigh. I love those) and rubs the head of his cock against my clit, around the outer lips of my pussy. I am beside myself in sexual distress, erotic agony or whatever you want to call it. If he doesn’t shove his cock in me now I don’t know what I will do next!

He grabs a hold of my chin and turns my head so that I am looking at him. “Now, you tell me “, he whispers, “How bad do you want my cock in you? How bad do you want me to fuck you like the silly slut you are? You want this cock inside of you? Tell me!” I blink, trying to clear my head of the hazy sexual fog that has engulfed me but he smacks my clit with his cock again….and once again, I am plunged into a hazy sexual fog. I can feel the head of his cock just outside the opening to my pussy and I whimper. I want him inside me, completing me in the way no one else can. My breathing is harsh and shallow; I can’t seem to catch my breath. He is rubbing his cock against my opening again and all I can imagine is….his rock hard cock teasing my pussy. I hear my pussy crying out for cock….she wants to be filled! I try to scoot my hips down so that his cock slips inside me, but he catches on and backs away. “Naughty girl!” he admonishes as he delivers quick stinging slaps with his cock, “Naughty, naughty! You’re being very bad. Tell me how bad you want this cock and you shall have it!” I toss my head from side to side, banging my head off the not so comfortable cardboard sides of the chair. I am not willing to give in yet and he senses this. He drags me to the floor and positions himself on top of me, so that his body shadows mine. He lowers his head and nibbles my neck while the head of his cock is grinding against my clit. I groan, I moan, I want him so badly….”Please” I whisper, “please fill me with your cock. I need you inside of me…I need you to fuck me”. I am looking him in the eyes as I say this, tears in the corners. I have never been this sexually tortured in my life. It is too much for me, I am calling uncle.

He smiles at me and kisses me long and deep. He breaks the endearing kiss and pulls me to my feet. I stand shakily, not sure of what he has in mind. When had he gained the upper hand in all of this? No matter. He faces me towards the chair and he is standing directly behind me. I feel a smile spreading across my face. Oh, fuck yes. Please, please! He bends me at the waist and I grip the sides of the chair, quivering with anticipation. No, wait. I raise my hands off the sides of the chair and hold my arms directly behind me. He grabs my hands in each of his own and in one fluid motion, enters me.

Well, it was such a relief to finally be filled, everything after that passed by in a fog. I do remember him slamming his cock in me, over and over again. Deep and hard, his cock hitting the front wall of my pussy. At one point, he let my arms fall to my sides (he was riding this cowgirl hard! My arms were the reins!) and as his cock entered my pussy, he free hand was fingering my clit, making my pussy even wetter and spasm uncontrollably. Yes, the good old reach around. I felt my pussy muscles clenching his cock tighter and tigher…..then, a scream. A loud roar and a blinding light engulfed us both…



It was the best sex in a public place I have ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment